Woop - My Grazia feature


When I attended the ASOS Beauty and The Blogger evening I was interviewed by the lovely Alexander from Grazia magazine which was so exciting as normally I have to talk to the press about work, but this time it was all about me. Here are bits from the feature on Graziadaily.co.uk - please note that I was quiet tipsy when this picture was taken that is why I look so horrific (that is why I choose not to put it on here!) Go and look at the feature this is the link http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/beauty/archive/2009/10/30/tips-from-the-beauty-bloggers.htm

Here is my interview:

Grazia Daily: You won the ASOS blog competition, congrats!

Kim: Thanks, I had to create a Christmas beauty look so I did simple black eyes, red lips and used 40s rollers in my hair. So many people go OTT at Christmas with glitter and anything they can find, I just wanted to keep it simple.

Grazia Daily: What’s a classic beauty faux-pas?

Kim: Lip liner. I know it’s meant to stop your lip-colour bleeding but it’s so hard to match properly. And lipstick is so much better than it used to be anyway, I really love the MAC deep plum one and Rimmel’s basic reds.

Grazia Daily: Who is your beauty icon?

Kim: Paloma Faith, I love her hair! And Dita von Teese because I like the 40s look.

No comments:

Post a Comment