Download Festival 2010

I haven't been blogging for a while as I have been gallivanting around the countryside, sitting in muddy fields and perving on bearded tattooed rocker men! This was not by random but because we went to Download festival last weekend, and it was truly amazing. If you have never heard of this festival then you are missing out, this was my first year and I thoroughly regret missing all the previous years. We saw Rage Against The Machine (for the second time in 2 weeks), The Deftones (Chino you are a god), Billy Idol, Five Finger Death Punch, Aerosmith, Slash....aaaahhhh the list of pure rock gods is endless!!
AEROSMITH


BILLY IDOL


THE DEFTONES (Chino Moreno - yum yum yum!)


THE MAN...THE GOD...SLASH!


We also visited the lovely cider festival near Abergavenny in South Wales a couple of weeks ago which was an experience. With over 80 different ciders to try I can honestly say I am sick of the stuff. We did visit a lovely old castle where we just had to buy bows and arrows!! Such children.
Here are a few pics, I will put some more up later xx





No comments:

Post a Comment