Hello Welcome

Hello,
Welcome to my first ever blog, so it may be a little slow and simple to start off with but I'm sure I will get the hang of it very quickly.

I work in the fashion industry and have had a great interest in fashion since an early age. My fashion tastes may not be up to the standards of other bloggers, BUT, I live in the real word, with a real salary which at times does not stretch to the cost of the designer shops but more to Asda, Matalan, DP, New Look and ASOS. I feel that these sites and stores offer a great variety of up to date fashion essentials without having to live in fear of the store card or credit card bill popping up.

I also love shopping in general so not everything in this blog will be totally revolving around fashion but also shopping, celebrities, the world etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment