Beauty Review








I though that I would leave it a while before I did a review on the beauty products which I received from ASOS, to give me a chance to use them properly and now here is my review:
1. The best eyeliner I have ever used is... Pixi Smoky Eye Creator. The gel liner is fantastic, I can now wear an eyeliner all day at work and never have to re-apply! This is a must have, so much so that I have now convinced many friends to buy it!
2. Brilliant subtle smoky eyeshadow...Paul and Joe brown eyeliner trio.
3. Bourjois limited edition blusher. Perfect and small enough to carry around at all times!
4. The perfume I have been looking for...Juicy Couture.
5. And I have saved the best for last, this is the perfect Christmas gift for any girl, most of the people who have seen mine have let out a little scream of delight!! The Jelly Pong Shadow Taffy and Lip Orchard Set comes in divine packaging and is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment