Oh to be Ab Fab



So my flatmate Stella and I think that we are Patsy and Eddie from ab fab and want to model our lives on them! I would be Eddie as I get drunk and put really mismatched awful outfits together and Stella is Patsy as she smokes like a chimney and wears slutty rocker leather clothing (she really wants some leather shorts so if you know where she can get these let me know and I will pass on the info).
These are some inspirations from our idols. Sweetie, darling...

The MotherF***ing Queens!!!



NENEE Moon Pants from Etsy $68


Miu Miu Sparrow Print Mary Janes
£365 (gosh I want these so much they make me ache)


Charlotte Taylor Penguin all in one (price unknown)




Irregular Choice Soho Sunshine Shoes
$130


Vivienne Westwood Baroque Rubber Necklace £85

No comments:

Post a Comment