ASOS Goodie Bag





So not only did I get an invite to the Beauty and The Bloggrs event, tasty food, yummy champagne, hair styling and a play with all the fabulous makeup they also gave us a goodie bag when we left. Having never recieved one before I was so excited and we both jumped up and down with excitement when we found inside was some of the new ASOS nail varnish (which Ezma is loving) and...and...£100 voucher to spend on ASOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burning a hole in my pocket today the voucher was swifty spent on lots of things (£100 goes a long way on ASOS) including some jeggings, a beautiful vintage style headband, a Cath Kidston luggage tag (to spruce up my old suitcase for San Fran next week) and an amazing Suzy Smith leopard print bag!!!! I am so excited for these to turn up.
THANK YOU ASOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment