Whats in your bag??



I have been asked by an online magazine to send them a picture of what I keep in my handbag(!), something to do with women's bags getting bigger and then smaller, and then bigger again so this is what was in my bag today. Although if I am honest my normal bag is a lot more cluttered than this! Here is the itinary:
1. Oyster card with holder (Paperchase)
2. Blinged up mobile - all my own work
3. Hair clip (Topshop)
4. Hello Kitty Purse (Sanrio shop San Fran)
5. Dior Kisses Lipgloss (Xmas pressy)
6. Maybelline Matt Mouse Foundation
7. Cherry Kiss Lipsalve (Xmas pressy)
8. Collection 2000 Eyeliner
9. Stargazer Lipstick
10. Maybelline Mascara
11. Urban Decay purple Eyeliner
12. Diary
13. Big Red chewing gum
14. Dog poop bag(!)-that's what you have to carry around at all times when you have a pup
...all in my Suzy Smith bag from ASOS.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment