Lazy weekend


I have enjoyed such a lazy weekend after a hectic week, we just went out to the amazing Electrowerkz in Islington where my flatmate and I realised we have lost the ability to dance so that will need to be worked on. Also been downloading all the albums ever as I am so bored of my music so here is my list of top tune I am loving at the moment. Not many or any are recent I was really delving into the archive with these treats...
1. Across 110th Street - Bobby Womack
2. My Own Summer - Deftones (Roll on Download festival!!)
3. Stylo - Gorillaz
4. Cats In The Cradle - Guns N' Roses
5. Live and Let Die - Guns N' Roses
6. Love Me Sexy - Jackie Moon
7. On To The Next One - Jay Z
8. Fire - Kasabian
9. Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
10. Cruel Intentions - Simian Mobile Disco
11. Fader - The Temper Trap

I have linked them all to YouTube so you can go and have a look. What are you top songs??

No comments:

Post a Comment