LFW...finally!

I am the slowest person in the world, but here are a few pics from my experience at the Belle Sauvage show.
Sat on the row I felt very uncomfortable, probably because we looked opposite and everyone seemed a little too cool for school in their designer gear. But then we decided that was stupid and started to enjoy the experience. The shoes were the first thing I noticed, they were a little trying to be crazy but just looked a little ridiculous - but they are obviously just made for the show so I'll move on.
The immaculate shoulders, the winged dresses, the leggings...I can barely move my trigger finger quickly enough to get the shots!
Then as quick as it had begun it was over, phew exhausting!

-- Sorry there are loads of pics but I was excited!--










No comments:

Post a Comment